Legal Advice and Information
This page serves as an index by case type of the principal types of case with which we deal.
In all cases, this information can only be provided in a very general manner. If you require information on other types of case not covered in these pages or are in need of more detailed information concerning your case, our advice is to
Below are the main areas of law in which we can provide advice and assistance:-
- Family Law - this is one of our main areas of expertise and the advice on these pages covers topics such as divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships, children care law and child abduction, domestic violence and injunctions, advice to cohabitees and information about mediation in family cases.
- Mental Health - we have considerable expertise in this field, particularly on Mental Health Review Tribunals.
- Conveyancing - general information and advice about domestic conveyancing including fees, types of searches, the paperwork and procedures involved. You can find out how to obtain a quote for buying and/or selling your house by clicking here.
- Wills & Probate - this page contains advice about making a Will as well as information on intestacy (what happens if you don't make a Will) and probate
- Powers of Attorney and Change of Name Deeds a Power of Attorney gives someone else the ability to run your affairs if you are, say, abroad or if you become incapable of doing so yourself. If you want to change your name we can assist in that as well.
- Housing / Landlord & Tenant - this page gives some basic advice for home owners and tenants, particularly those having problems paying their mortgage or rent.
- Debt- if you are in debt the worst thing to do is nothing. Visit this page for general information and links to useful sites giving further advice.
- Welfare Benefits - are you getting the benefits you deserve? Are you in dispute over your benefits? This page provides some useful advice and links to further information.
- Civil - see this page for general information on a wide range of types of civil law together with links to useful sites providing more specialist advice.
- Litigants in Person - this page gives advice and information about people acting in Court cases without professional legal representation and covers what to expect if your opponent is a Litigant in Person and also providing information for Litigants in Person acting against our Clients.
FIXED FEE INTERVIEW - 30 MINUTES FOR £50.00 (inc. VAT)
CALL 023 8087 8600 NOW FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Please read our Disclaimer before seeking or acting upon the advice or information given in these pages or by email.