Welcome to the access law website
The Children and Families Act 2014 became law on
13th March 2014
- see our advice pages for up to date information.
Mediation is now compulsory before Court applications relating to finances and children can be made; Legal Aid is still available for this (subject to the usual eligibility criteria)
List of contents
- About access law, Solicitors
- access law LLP are a firm of family and conveyancing solicitors in Southampton. Visit this page for more information about who we are and what we do.
- Advice and Information
- this page includes a menu of the advice and information available on this site listed by type of case. Topics covered include family, children and divorce issues, mental health, conveyancing, wills and probate, housing, debt and welfare benefits.
- Conveyancing - Buying or Selling a House
- this page provides some useful information about residential conveyancing and the services we offer, together with information on how to obtain a free quote.
- How to Contact access law, Solicitors
- address, telephone number, etc. and a map of Shirley, Southampton to help you find our offices.
- Legal Aid
- access law, Solicitors are fully committed to Legal Aid. This page provides information on Legal Aid (also called Public Funding) and is where you can find out whether you are likely to be eligible for Legal Aid. Also visit this page for more information on the Community Legal Service, Legal Services Commission Funding and the Specialist Quality Mark
- Client Care
- access law, Solicitors are dedicated to excellent customer care. This page provides more details about client care and prices; keeping you informed of costs; how to complain when things go wrong and, of course, some small print including our copyright notice and disclaimer (we are Solicitors after all!).
- Case Studies and Comments
- a few typical cases to show how we go about our business and some examples of what people are saying about access law.
- News from access law, Solicitors
- click here for the latest developments and monthly statistics, see if we're in the news and check out any articles that we have produced or contributed to. Updated at least once a month.
- employment opportunities with access law, Solicitors - including work experience vacancies.
- For those with disabilities
- access law, Solicitors are committed to helping those with disabilities.
- Links to other useful sites
- some useful links to sites providing further legal and related information.
- access legal limited
- our associate company.
- including information about cookies.